Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stuff thats New. Finally!

Things are new and changin!! Thats right I'm blonde again:) kinda miss the brown and the length but... I guess its ok. You tell me:) Though you cant see it, our apartment is fully furnished and decorated. Guess you'll have to stop by to see the poshness of our place. We have included a pic of our favorite spot of decor... the wall o Nixons. Thats right the dream has come true and we arent done yet. We want that whole dresser full of them. Dont worry we will post that picture too because we know how seriously awesome it is to look at. AND of course the newest addition to the Clonts family no not the 51-30... the Suzuki SV 650 S. Dallas has a new baby and I have decided that he can keep it because we hope someday he will let me have a baby too. One that coos instead of revs. Anyway he is loving it and doesnt look to bad all suited up;) Life is good here and we will try to do better at keeping this current. We know you miss us Bullocks:)












4 comments:

sandi said...

Whoohoo! What HOTTIES! The Nixons, I mean. Just kidding! You guys are the cutest couple ever. But the Nixons are cool, too. My 2-year-old lost my favorite Nixon; should I flog him?

Trevor and Lauren said...

OOOOOO you just posted that pic of Nixons to make me jealous!!
Haha.
Nice wheels Dal Dal and I do enjoy that blonde hair.
I love it, I might join you in the blond world.

Trevor and Lauren said...

OHHHHH
AND WE MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH! Come back!

trevor said...

I AM WAITING FOR A POST!! I MISS MY FAV COUSINS!
LOVE YOU GUYS!