Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Christmas!





HAppY CHriStMas EveRyOne

And that it was for us Clonts. Though I think Christmas went by WAY too fast. This Christmas we spent enjoy Nixon and all parents do. I even sacrificed my Christmas money gladly to buy Nixon some fun toys:) We spent the days leading up to Christmas enjoying some fun. Nixon got a stocking which he will pass on to his sisters and brothers (should we be so lucky:)), we watched A Charlie Brown Christmas and just spent good quality time as a family.  Christmas morning was so fun and Christmas eve too:) Nixon got so many things. He is definitely a spoiled boy and its so much fun to spoil him. The smile he gets is worth more than every penny I have ever spent:) He is the best present I could ever receive.

1 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

merry christmas my sweet cousin, I AM SO SAD THAT WE DIDN"T SEE EACH OTHER!!!!!! It sucks, the 5-ish days that we spent in AZ were ridiculous. I think that we slept maybe 4-6 hours the entire time- wedding, reception, dad, sis-in-law, and bro b-days, first time endowments, baby blessings, Grandma breaking her hip and going to the hospital- not to mention that Christmas was thrown into it. I WANTED TO SEE my little Nixon! It makes me sad. Anyways- I hope that it was wonderful. I miss you 3....