Monday, January 4, 2010

Date Night


Date Night:)
Yummy and cute Starbucks cupcake. This paired with a peppermint hot chocolate. Mmmm. My favorite:)
Yummy Watson:) jk. Jude Law was perfect and reminded me a bit of my Dallas:)
I decided he is Watson and Im Holmes.He has the jaw line, and I have the name:)
Holmes on Holmes

Saturday night Dallas and I took the opportunity to head out for a date night. We were a little sicky, but we loaded up on the meds and cough drops, dropped Nixon off with an excited Grandma Nesie, and headed out. Someburros was our first stop which turned out to be an unfortunate choice for breast feeding later:) After the spicy, but sinus clearing dinner we made it to a 7:45 Holmes. I have been waiting for this movie for a while. Its my namesake and all. Sherlock WAS the only famous Holmes before Katie. I never made it big:) 
Anywhos. I highly recommend the film to anyone who wants to be entertained. It was perfectly casted and the plot was something I didnt expect. Jude Law, who is so dreamy:), is perfect as Watson. And Rachel McAdams is adorable. Anyway, I was totally excited for this movie. Go see it:)



0 comments: