Wednesday, May 28, 2008






On my life long journey to become a surfer, I came one step closer this past March. My husband and I flew across the ocean to the beautiful island of Oahu. And man let me tell you, it was love! Did I surf?? uh no. Did i do anything that came close to surfing? does snorkeling count? And I didn't even do it well!!! But hey I was there and I was totally feeling the surfing island vibe. And Dallas he was a freakin pro at snorkeling. But thats no surprise, he's good at everything. Anywho we enjoyed our amazing trip courtesy of Trevor and Lauren Bullock. They allowed us to stay in their humble abode and drove our mainlander bums all over the island. I have never had a better time. The island defiantly haunts you after you leave. I have daily desires to go back and live their forever selling pineapples and fish and eventually surfing on the beautiful North Shore(just not in the winter, if you know what i mean).

0 comments: