Wednesday, May 28, 2008

While in Hawaii






Now while in Hawaii we did quite a lot of things. One of which was matsumotos( i probably spelled that wrong) I have a shirt but no pics. Oh let me tell you it was amazing. My mouth still waters for it now. That aside the list of our Hawaiian experience is long and eventful. Dallas and I spent days driving all over the island with the bullocks. We took pictures on some amazing lava rock at the edge of the world it seemed. We were supposed to see whales there but no whales. We visited many Lost sets which are all over the island. We even got a back stage pass persay and got to watch the cast film on the beach. Jack and Kate and Jin, Sun, Juliette, Daniel, Charlotte, Bernard and a dead doctor were all there. It was amazing!!! Kate, Evangeline Lily, even waved hi at me from her makeup chair. Uh! amazing! We also visited the Dole plantation and had yummy pineapple ice cream. We visited Pearl Harbor. We did Waikiki a couple times and enjoyed a great show from Basketball Man. We shopped at the biggest swap meet ever! We saw my favorite animal a Sea Turtle named L2. And of course we sunned and swam. MMM Hawaii. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

0 comments: