Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight

Well Friday is the day!!! Twilight is out and I can't wait! It took me long enough to get into the books and after I read The Host, I though ok why not. So I began reading figuring I would loose interest, but much to my surprise I loved them and quickly devoured all 4 books and I am currently reading Midnight Sun online. I have become such a fan that for my classes themed scarecrow for the school fall festival we did a Twilight theme and dressed our scarecrow as Edward. It was a labor of love;)So yes I can now be grouped with the tweeny group of girls and their mothers who will be lining up to watch Bella and Edward's story come to life on screen....it will never do my imagination justice:)

3 comments:

Charlie, Jessica and, Langley said...

You're so funny! I'm glad you have discovered a series that you can enjoy. I'm still trying to find time to read the first book! Love you! - Jess

Trevor and Lauren said...

Ah!! Amen, I can't wait to go see it. It was sold out the first few nights here which sucked but Trev has agreed to go with me and we will be off!
I love those books.

The Clonts Column said...

Trev should totally go with you come on! Dallas actually liked it and wanted to know. Didnt want to read of course but wanted to know more. Doesnt do the book justice though