Monday, October 26, 2009

6 weeks and more;)







So Nixon is now 6 weeks and makin his way to 7. Its crazy! And going by so fast. He is getting so big. As of 4 weeks Nixon was already 10lbs so I'm sure he is at least 11lbs now. He is such a good baby. He cries when he want food has a wet or way messy diaper or when he just wants to be held.(this is a lot:)) He is a very cuddley baby and he knows when he is alone and doesnt like it. I chalk it up to him being so tight in my belly. He was really packed in bc he was normal sized and I always measure small. He is just used to nuzzlin his mama. 


At 6 weeks he is now cooing and makin all kinds of other noises. He likes to yell a lot. Not a cry, a yell. He will just sit there and yell at things. His cries however are changing everday. He now has tears when he cries...heartbreaking! He can also hold his pretty well and likes to scoot everywhere when he is on his belly. He works out with his daddy and spits up on mommy. I am so amused how daddy always gets the fun and mom gets the mess. 

He is just a cute amazing little man. Enjoy the pics above:) There are so many more!

2 comments:

The Gordons said...

I love your little man! Can he get any cuter?

sandi said...

Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE! He's grown so much! I love his big, curious eyes. Soooo precious!