Friday, April 24, 2009

To Clear Things Up

So, cranky pants Dallas doesn't really like what our blog says about "his boy" so I need to clear it up. I am a story teller. I like to fully immerse my readers or listeners in the story. I like detail. So I told everyone the full detail of our ultra sound experience. Its more fun that way don't you agree? Soooo Like i said in the previous entry we needed to go back into the doc's to get another ultra sound to measure some more, but this time we got to go to a really good ultra sound place! out in north Scottsdale(I've decided we are going to live there someday if I cant live in San Diego or Hawaii) So at this appt. I definitely ate 2 iced cookies and drank a bottle of orange juice before we went, on the way. When baby was put on camera HE was a movin! He even flipped over for us and gave us shameless pics of his manhood. His dad was proud. They tech got very nice pictures of everything she needed to see. The 4 chambers of his poundin heart, and all the valves and their functions. She got a view and placement of his tummy(which was positioned just right) and his kidneys and bladder(much bigger than mom's) She also got a great view of his long spinal column. No wrongs to be seen. We were impressed and relieved. 

Sooooooo... He IS a boy! Nixon Trenton. And he is doin so good! Oh and he is long! So dreams of a little basketball player are coming true for Dallas. He is also 9oz. and right on target with my due date. So everything is just great! Its just all so weird and amazing. I don't quite feel ready to be a mom, but I know it will be here before I know it. :)

2 comments:

sandi said...

Ha! Love the code! I don't think many of us feel ready, but the moment you lay your eyes on Nixon, you'll be so in love no one will be able to pull you down from Cloud 9.

I'm so happy for you guys!
sandi miller

(and if you need someone to photograph the pre-birth and post-birth moments, let me know!)
http://mypicturesofyou.com

Trevor and Lauren said...

You are a kook! It took me a sec to figure out what is going on..... :) I'm a quick one! Don't worry, you are going to be an amazing mom, and if you ever need a break, just send the little rascal out here!