Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Very Magical Sound
Today I got to here the best sound ever!
A heart beat! 
I am 16 weeks now and pokin out ever so slightly, though not at night. Im huge right now. I have to wear Dallas' shirts because everything else is to tight or just looks nasty!
So i know some of you are thinking that this is way late to here the heart beat for the first time, but it was worth the wait. The deal was my awesome Dr. that I saw at 12 weeks was generous and gave us an unscheduled and uncharged ultra sound. The very first thing we saw on the screen was our tiny baby's heart pounding away. Then we saw limbs flailing and the body moving around. It was amazing and a bit unbelievable. But it was well worth the swap for hearing the heart beat. Thanks Dr. Wilson. (i highly recommend him to anyone who is looking).
SOOOO anyway, thats our story so far. Our milestones if you will.
Next up are flutters, jabs, and finding out if this is a tough boy or a fiesty girl. We will let you all know!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Kam and I are excited for you two! I remember when my belly would hardly be there in the morning, then sticking out at night. Now, its always out :) I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and its another little girl for the ward!!!! Lets get some pics up of the ultrasound and your belly!

sandi said...

What a sweet moment! I'm so so so happy for you guys! Tell Big D my mom back in Louisa, VA asked about him last week...I told her the happy news and she said congrat's to you guys! --sandi miller