Saturday, April 18, 2009

We have a winner...we are pretty sure:)

Thursday, Dallas and I got to make our way to Ahwatukee to see if we could see what our little nugget would be. Girl or boy. I have had an inkling from the beginning that it was a boy, but toward the end I really didnt know. (either way we would be soooo happy). Well we finally entered the ultra sound room after 2 bathroom trips at the doctors office and then a third right before the gel and camera. I drank lots of cold water because I heard thats what you are supposed to do. So then gel is on and camera is rolling and our little one was just chillin. Not doing a thing but flippin a hand on top of his belly. It wasnt looking good. I think the bean burrito I picked up for lunch put him to sleep. So the tech gave me a lolly pop and the sugar got him goin a bit. Still though he was pretty tucked up and cushy. His arms up by his head and on his belly and his legs crossed indian style and tucked up against his belly. I tried gining him a poke but he was not budging. But finally for just a split second he loosened his tight hold just enough for the tech to catch a shot of his man-ness. Very cute:) She continued to try and get him to move but baby boy was stubborn. Soooo we are pretty darn sure but to be safe we get to go back in (no charge to us) on May 1st to get another look, a good money shot, and some more measurements. This time I will eat a cookie and drink some oj on the way. 

SOOOOOOO check back in with us, because who knows it could be a girl, but mommas know you know and Im pretty sure its our little Nixon:) if not..., sorry baby girl:)

p.s if anyone can teach me how to upload pics and videos on here that would be great. I have tried, but computers hate me. Its amazing I have been able to do this much!!:)

3 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

Congrats my favy couple!! A little boy will be awesome!!! Little Nixon, so cute! I am so excited for you two! To upload pics, you go open a new post and then click on the the little box that is supposed to look like a picture I guess. But your internet connection might be a little sluggish maybe? As for videos, count me OUT! My computer will NEVER let me upload my own. Sorry.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!! We are so excited for you. That is awesome. I totally thought I was having a boy too, but nope I was wrong. I am so happy for you two!

Lindsay said...

Hey congrats! So I am out blog staulking, found you on Sarah's blog. First of all I just heard you were pregnant like a week ago. So that is awesome! And even more awesome is it now that you know you are having a boy. Way to go you guys!