Saturday, June 6, 2009

All New Stuff!!

It is now June and I have not updated this thing in quite sometime. Not that you all are just dying! But I don't know maybe some of you are. We will go with that. Since I last entered something A lot has changed, especially in the belly region. I have gotten pretty big. Not huge, but huge by my standards. I am not used to having a belly get in my way when I have to stand up, exercise, and basically in anything I do through out the day and night. Nixon is a big healthy boy. He is moving so much now and has found several ways to cause me pain. (the bladder punches, pushing my liver into my rib cage, and shoving himself in the bottom of my tummy, which he is currently doing now). He likes his daddy the most though and kick anytime he is near, But will stop the second Dallas puts his hand on my belly. I tell Dallas he is on his best behavior when dad is near. 
I am now 25 weeks and 4 days. So I'm getting there. I have tried to really start preparing for the actual birthing process, but I have found I cry at anything to do with labor. I know everything will be fine, it is just all so unreal and impossible to me. Dallas and I have registered  at Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids(for the nursery set, so cute. Plan to use it with all the kids). Dallas has spent countless hours researching car seats and strollers and I think we have decided on the Britax Chaperone.  Its brand new. We have been given several little outfits and books, But we are looking forward to our showers and any help we can get. 
In the middle of all this baby growing stuff Dallas and I are also moving in with his parents (Wayne and Jill) Yay! This is an attempt to pay off big ticket items we have and put more money away for a house. It is the best for the future:) (just repeat that to me anytime I have a melt down k). So needless to say we are busy folks. But very happy! Now if only I had a pool or an ocean.
Some of our favorite little things for Nixon so far.
(it would not turn horizontally sorry)


Mom's very pretty bag!(thanks Dallas:))

Daddy's Bag

3 comments:

Cam and Afton said...

Jenn!
Who knew you had a blog? I saw you on my followers list and was thrilled! So your almost there in your pregnancy! Yea! How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

I actually got them done at about 28 1/2 weeks so you still have time! it was perfect timing for me. We got them done in gilbert, kate is great at pictures. She used to be in our ward, kate lines. her blog is on mine :) Anyway let us know when you are moving so we can help you guys out! love the baby clothes :)

Trevor and Lauren said...

Aw sweet Jen, you are so cute and prego! I L O V E it! And speaking of love, your bag is so cute! Ah, I wish I was there to go to your shower, want one in Hawaii? :) I love you, you are so sweet! I MISS YOU JEN!