Friday, June 26, 2009

No Fun in the Sun


So obviously this is not me, but uh doesnt it look so wonderful! 

I had only been out for about 45 minutes and in the water most of the time. Of course I would get out and lay by the pool to get a little sun. I got maybe 15 minutes of direct sunlight. 
Now normally this amount of time would only enhance the freckles on my face and shoulders. But apparently when you're preggers hormone increase and the lack of time in the sun takes its toll. I am so red! and so mad! 
I usually wouldnt get this red unless I was laying out directly for an hour, no water trips. But unfortunately I underestimated the whiteness of my skin. As some of you know my mom is hispanic, however I got non of it really. I have the german coloring from her side and the english whiteness from my dad. Which equals...really really white. 
Needless to say I am taking it easy, No gym:( no anything really. Just lots of time being a pregnant lobster. 
And no worries no harm done to Mr. Nixon. He is still rollin around and kickin up a storm. Though he does really like it when daddy puts ice cold hands on my belly.
Dad loves it too:)

   

0 comments: