Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exercising and Pregnancy






Ok. For any of you who really know me know that I have separation issues with the gym. So when contemplating pregnancy, I always thought that I would appreciate the "break" from the gym. Well now that there is a bun in the oven its a negative on my appreciation of a break. I have found that I miss the gym and long for my hard core runs and sweat sessions. Don't get me wrong I am still there about 4 times a week. But even those days that I take off are not great. I just don't feel as good on the days I don't go, as the days I do.  
Well, as much as I love it, working out is getting harder. (you can imagine right) As Nixon gets bigger, I get more tired and not to mention sore. (Thanks relaxin). I truly admire those women who do triathlons while carrying a bundle of joy in their uterus. Im just hopin my gym addiction and good intentions will help me bounce back quick. (Dang you Ashlee Simpson) Cause this big belly thing is fun but, uncomfortable.
 Oh I love you gym!


0 comments: