Monday, June 22, 2009

Blonde vs. Brunette






So my dilemma of all dilemmas, blonde or brunette?? Last year I went to the dark side. At first it was not good. It was dark. And by dark we're talking black. It had to be that way I guess because of the drastic change from blonde to brown. Buuut after a while it looked good! Really good. I loved it! Buuut after a month maybe longer my roots came in and what do you know, the dark roots that came in when I was a blonde were now coming in blonde as a brunette. I cant win. Still I kept it dark. Then after a while I went back to blonde only because everyone said my blonde roots looked to funny and b/c I had been a blonde my whole life and people were having separation issues. 

Soooo here is my issue, what do I do? Stay blonde or go dark again? What looks better? Please give me your opinion!!! Dallas says either but he likes me blonde...for the most part. How do I make a decision based off of that? So opinions please!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so pretty with blonde and brown hair. I normally love blonde, but I remember when you had brown hair it really brought out your eyes! its so hard to decide, at least you look great with both hair colors!

Trevor and Lauren said...

You are foxy with both, I kinda liked the brown. And you are not alone in this struggle, I have gone through it for a long time. Is there ever going to be an answer?